Sunday, February 17, 2019

Forever Be My Always

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

I have a super sweet card to share with you!  I absolutely LOVE the new Love Birds stamp set!

I first grabbed the Rectangle Fancy Framelit Die set to create the fun shaped card, along with the white cardstock layer, which I stamped the bird image and sentiment on!
I used my Copics to color in the adorable image!!

Before adding the stamped cardstock layer, I added some twine.  Then added the layer and finished off the card by adding a button and twine bow!


Today my hubby and I celebrate 12 years!  And 18 years together!!  So I thought this would be a fun card to give him!!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Aww... those birds are DARLING!! Love your cool card shape too! Awesome my friend!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card! Love the shape!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️