Sunday, February 24, 2019

Happy Happy Happy Birthday


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a fun quick Birthday card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

I used the Reverse-Cut Spring Words (10609) die set to die cut the 'Happy' three times from different colored cardstock, that coordinated with the fun balloon paper I decided to use!! 
I added a scored line above and below the die cuts.  Adds a little more interest! 

I stamped the 'birthday' sentiment from the Bold Everyday Sentiments (CL-115) stamp set at the bottom!

I really like the fun and simple design of this card!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's fun dies!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Scrapper69 said...

Now that's a FUN Birthday card!!! LOVE the "happy" in the assorted colors!

Theresa