Monday, February 4, 2019

Happy Easter


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a fun card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

The new Happy Easter Release is just too much fun!!

I used the fun new Egg Carton (10606) die to create the egg carton that I then added some cute little chickies to, which are part of the new Egg Carton Eggs & Chicks (10607)!
 I love the chick that seems to be stuck upside down in the carton!! LOL!!
What fun this card was to create!!

I used the Reverse-Cut Spring Words (10609) die set for my die cut 'HAPPY' and the Layered Easter Blessings (10610) for my die cut 'Easter'!

I decided to finish the inside of the card right away as well, as I was having so much fun with these dies!!
I added another chickie from the Egg Carton Eggs & Chicks (10607) die set! And stamped the 'Thanks for being a Grade A friend' sentiment from the new Eggstra Happy Easter (CL-124) stamp set!

Too cute!! One of my favorite cards from this release!!


Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's fun dies!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Adorable!
Have a great day,
Marilyn❤️

Crafting Katie said...

So darn cute! Love the upside down chick!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH.. that is one darling Easter Card! LOVE the sweet little chicks!!!

Theresa

Brenda said...

This is DARLING, Kendra!