Thursday, February 21, 2019

Monster Birthday

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Click here to find the current challenge!

-----------------

The challenge theme is:
Seeing Stars

When I seen the theme, I instantly though of the awesome Star Panel Die!  I just LOVE YNS's panel dies!!

Also with them theme, I thought BIRTHDAY!  So I grabbed the fun Silly Birthday Monsters stamp set!!

Here is the fun card I created:

I placed a piece of star pattern paper behind my die cut Star Panel Die, which is part of the Birthday Boy 6x6 Paper Pack!  I like all the stars!!



-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

What a cute card and Monster! LOL Always fun inspiration from you and your YNS products! Love it!

Theresa

Doudou said...

Lovely card. Great colors