Thursday, April 25, 2019

Butterfly Birthday


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Just Cards

My Aunt's Birthday is coming up next week, so I decided to use today's theme to create a card for her:

I am so in love with the Amazing Things stamp and die set!  The butterfly dies are so beautiful!!  They will be used by me a  lot!!  (Just a warning!!)  Before adding the die cut butterfly I used a fun stencil and paste to add the texture to my card layer.  I love the design behind the butterfly!!

I added the 'Happy Birthday' sentiment from the new Hello Gorgeous stamp set which I stamped on a die cut from the Strip Sentiment Dies set!  Two more products from MCT I absolutely LOVE!!  I then added the little embellishments to finish off the card!

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

5 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Kendra WOW What a GORGEOUS card!!! Loving the white...makes for a stunning look especially with your Brilliantly done Texture...and it definitely showcases your Beautiful Butterfly....You so did a Super Incredible Creative Job!! Your card is Magnificent!!! YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful! Your butterfly is gorgeous!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Linda Hott said...

Your card is simply beautiful! I love how you and Miss Emma both layered the little butterfly on top of the big to give it a different flair! So pretty!! :)

lindagk23 said...

Beautiful card Kendra!

quilt4fun2 said...

Beautiful card...the layers and texture is wonderful!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com