Sunday, April 14, 2019

Fight Is On

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

We all unfortunately hate the 'C' word that hurts so many people!  We all know or hear of someone fighting the courageous battle.  

The new Fight is On stamp set is perfect to let those know who are fighting, they aren't alone!

I used the tiny ribbon in the set to create my own background.  I stamped the ribbon in a few different shades of pink!  I also added some rhinestones, just to add some fun bling!
I stamped the 'FRIENDS don't let FRIENDS fight cancer alone.' sentiment from the set and added to my card on an angle!  

I really like the simplicity of the card!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Love this card! I have a sister that is fighting pancreatic cancer
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Scrapper69 said...

This is just so lovely Kendra!

Theresa