Wednesday, April 10, 2019

Wonderful, Fabulous, Awesome

Hello Stamping Friends!

I'm on the Your Next Stamp Blog today!!

Sharing a project using NEW products from this months release!!

I absolutely LOVE the new Whatnot Sentiments Set Thirteen stamp set!

I combined the stamp set with the awesome new Stitched Fishtail Banner Die Set!  I decided to die cut three banners and stamper a different word on each to describe a friend!  I love the font used on these larger words in the set!!
I used the super fun Simply Circles stamp set to create my fun background!!

I was inspired by the awesome new Pixie Dust Gumdrops set for my color choices on this card!!



All YNS Products Used:

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

So Pretty! LOVE the colors and all the fun gumdrops! :)

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Very pretty! Love the colors!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️