Sunday, April 21, 2019

Easter Bunny


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a fun card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

Today I have a sweet Easter card to share to wish you all a 
HAPPY EASTER!!

I used the awesome Stitched Diamond Panel #1 and Stitched Diamond Panel #2 to layer together over a pretty pastel plaid pattern paper.
I die cut large bunny from the Sack Bunnies die set!  I used the Cuddly Bunny die set for the whiskers!  I thought they would be the perfect addition!!  Isn't the bunny cute?!?!

For my 'Easter' sentiment, I used the Layered Easter Blessings die set.

I hope you have a wonderful Easter with Family and Friends!!

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's fun dies!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love the design
Happy Easter!
Marilyn❤️