Thursday, April 18, 2019

You are PAWSOME

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Click here to find the current challenge!

-----------------

The new challenge theme is:
Clean and Simple

I used some fun new products from YNS!!

I used the super cute new Paw Print Panel Die!    I die cut the panel die from a white piece of cardstock and adhered to a kraft colored card base.  I liked the idea of having the paw prints brown!

 I also die cut the panel die from a piece of red cardstock and adhered some the hearts into place.
I absolutely LOVE the new Stitched Fishtail Banner Die Set!!  I die cut one of the banners and stamped the 'you are' on the left end sideways, which is part of the Whatnot Sentiments Set Thirteen stamp set!  

I die cut the 'PAWSOME' letters from the Bold Alpha Die Set! I added one of the hearts from the panel die to the letter 'a'!  Such a sweet touch!!




-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute! Love the paw print die!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤