Sunday, June 9, 2019

Adventure

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

I used the Wavy Square Fun Fold Die to remove part of my front card panel to expose the fun paper on the inside of the card!  (I didn't use the die to create a fun fold this time, just a simple card) 
I also used the Wavy Squares Framelit Die set to create the different layers on the front as well as in the inside of the card!

The sailboat is part of the Anchor's Away stamp set.  I love the new boat sets, so perfect for masculine cards!!
I used a piece of the Manatees Paper for the backside, I absolutely LOVE the plaid design!! I used this plaid design as my inspiration for coloring the sailboat!!

On the inside of the card I used a piece of Under the Sea Paper for the wave pattern!!
I stamped the 'LIFE with you is an adventure.' sentiment from the Sail Away stamp set in Midnight Blue ink!! I then stamped the anchor in Paradise ink!!  I love how it looks like the 'e' at the end of adventure is hooked threw the anchor!!

Such a fun masculine card!!


Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️