Thursday, June 27, 2019

Birthday Fun

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Click here to find the current challenge!

-----------------

Theme:
Trio

We were to use three of something!

I decided to use three of the cute animals from the Card Buddies stamp set!!
I also gave each of them a party hat, so again three!!  I also used three accessories!!   A present, cake and balloon!!

I LOVE how this super fun card turned out!!


All YNS Products Used:


-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

2 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

Look at how cute your card is! I love the Trio idea! Super cute!! Have a great weekend!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Cute shaker card! Love the cute little animals
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤