Saturday, June 22, 2019

Cheese Cheese Cheese

Hello Stamping Friends!

I'm on the Your Next Stamp Blog today!!

Sharing a project using NEW products from this months release!!

I love the new So Many Circles Panel Die!!  As many of you know I am obsessed with YNS's Panel Dies!!  They are so much fun to use!  And I really love using them to create shaker cards!!

So I created this fun card:
When I seen the cute little mouse from the Cool Tees stamp set I thought he would be the perfect image on top of the panel die!!  As I decided to make the panel die as if it was cheese!!  Yum!!

So cute and fun!!




-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Awesome shaker card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Scrapper69 said...

Soooo CUTE Kendra! I know how much you love the panel dies from YNS... Because you always make the CUTEST projects with them... Which of course, made me get several of them too! I really should use them, I own several of them thanks to your enabling! hahaha Maybe I'll pull out a couple this week and make something... Great... now you've got me inspired! You are so much trouble! tehehehe - Have a great day!

Theresa