Thursday, June 13, 2019

YNS June Release

Hello Stamping Friends!

 It's release day at Your Next Stamp!!!
I just love release day!

So MANY great new stamp sets and dies being released today!!!


--------------------

Today I am again featuring the new Coffee Cuties stamp set and coordinating Coffee Cuties Die Set!!
Isn't the image sweet?!  

I decided to add the 'You're The Best' sentiment from the Cool Tag Banner Sentiments stamp set to the coffee cup!  I thought it was the perfect addition!!  Perfect fit!!

I added three die cut banners behind the image from the Stitched Fishtail Banner Die Set!




Please reference our linky at the bottom of this post for the entire hop list.

--------------------


Be sure to check out all the awesome new products here!!!!


Happy Hopping!!
Please remember to leave some love along the way!

You have a chance at winning a $25 Gift Certificate!!!

Have a lovely day!




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

19 comments:

jennybird said...

Very cute

Dee Earnshaw said...

Love this fun card - the layout is awesome

JAS424 said...

I like the use of patterned paper banners as a background to the wonderful friends in the coffee cup. Such a good creation of enjoyment.

Chandhini said...

This is a great stamp set, love the sweet card.

Karthikha said...

Awww that's so sweet! I love these cute critters :)

Becca Yahrling said...

I love how you added a sentiment to the cup. Such an adorable card and a really cute set (esp. for a coffee lover like me!).

sharon g said...

The pink patterned banners are really cute. But I LOVE the stamped image!!!

Charne said...

I agree! the sentiment works so well on the cup (love the image!) and I also like the way you used the banners behind the cup. Great idea to 'lift' ;-)

MadeByMeghanK said...

These are soooo sweet! Love these bunnies! So happy to be Guest Designing with you this month!

Kathy Dippner said...

Very cute card! Love the paper you used and how well it matches your coloring.

Scrapper69 said...

Aww... How CUTE!!! Adorable Kendra!

Theresa

Deepti Aggarwal said...

Awww.. so cute... Love this coffee stamp

Valerija said...

It's so sweet and adorable! I love the beautiful image and the design!
Valerija xx

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Your design and color choices are lovely, great work!

Anushree Vaish said...

Adorable card!!

Sue D said...

So sweet. I like the background.

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable card! Love the bunnies in a cup! Reminds me of the teacups at Disneyland!

Subhashini said...

Adorable!! These are super cute and love the banners in the BG

Aimee Phillips said...

Your card is perfect for a coffee drinker.Soo cute.