Thursday, June 27, 2019

Baby Shower GC Holder


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Gift Card Giving

I LOVE the new Bottle Favor Dies!!  Instead of using the die set to create another favor box, I decided to do a little trimming to just use the cute bottle!!

I thought it would be fun to add the bottle to the Pretty Gift Card Holder Die!!
Isn't it sweet?!  I sure think so!  So much more personal than the free gift card holders you can get at the store!

I sentiment is from the new Sweet Little Smile stamp set!

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

4 comments:

Scrapper69 said...

It is super sweet! Love the baby bottle!

Theresa

Marilyn said...

Adorable baby gift card holder!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

quilt4fun2 said...

Your holder is so much better than from the store! Great papers and I like the way you embellished your project!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

shabbypinkhouse said...

So adorable and super sweet! Great mix of patterned papers! tfs Hugs, Christine