Monday, March 2, 2020

Be the Reason

Hello Sweet Crafty Friends!

I have a pretty card to share today using Lisa Horton Crafts products!

I used papers from her lovely new Capri Paper Pad!  I absolutely LOVE her beautiful papers!!
I used the Pennies In A Row Stencil to dry emboss my white cardstock!! 

I stamped the 'Be the reason someone smiles today' sentiment from the Be Happy stamp set on a due cut flag from the new Nested Flags die set!  Behind the sentiment are two die cut banners from the new Nested Banners die set!  I really like these two nested die sets!!
And aren't these new flowers just so lovely?!  I really like them a lot!!    The are part of the new Four Point Blooms stamp set and have a coordinating die set as well!!

Such a peaceful card with the soft colors I used!!


Have a lovely day!  



2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous! Love the colors
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! This is just beautiful Kendra!

Theresa