Sunday, March 22, 2020

One Cat Leads to Another


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a fun card to share with you using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

This one is for all the cat lovers out there:
Isn't this sentiment true for many??!!  The sentiment is from the new Cat Happiness (CL-147) stamp set!

I also used the fun new Wacky Windows Card Panel (10785)!!  I just had to create a shaker card with it first!!!  I added a few Cat Silhouettes (10790)!!


Other Frantic Stamper Products Used:
Cat Happiness (CL-147)

Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's fun dies!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute shaker card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

Scrapper69 said...

Super CUTE shaker! I'm totally Loving that Wacky Windows card panel! Now you've got me going to the web site to take a closer look! :)

Theresa