Thursday, March 12, 2020

YNS March Release

Hello Stamping Friends!

 It's release day at Your Next Stamp!!!
I just love release day!

So MANY great new stamp sets and dies being released today!!!


--------------------

I am featuring the new Quirky Fun Owls and coordinating Quirky Fun Owls Die Set!
Aren't these owls sweet?!  I sure think so!  I love the one hanging off the branch!  I thought it would be fun to add a bow to her, which is from the Card Buddies stamp set!

I also used the awesome new Stitched Rectangle Frame Die set!!  I love these double stitched frames!!


ALL YNS Products Used:
Quirky Fun Owls
Quirky Fun Owls Die Set
Stitched Rectangle Frame Die


Please reference our linky at the bottom of this post for the entire hop list.

--------------------

Be sure to check out all the awesome new products here!!!!

Happy Hopping!!
Please remember to leave some love along the way!

You have a chance at winning a $25 Gift Certificate!!!

Have a lovely day!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

24 comments:

Karthikha said...

Haha this is so fun and cute :) Love the darling owls! :)

Anneleise Hampson said...

Those owls always make me smile! Great card!

sharon g said...

Oh, I love he silly girl. She reminds me of me as a child (and now, sometimes :) ).

Jean said...

Such a darling card!

Sue Weiss said...

Ha-ha. Every family has that one "unique" member. Such a cute card. Love the new Owls.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Darling card Kendra - the bow is the perfect addition!

Wendi J said...

Cute. These would bring a smile to anyone.

MadeByMeghanK said...

How fun are these owls! TOO CUTE! Your Teamie, Meghan

Sue D said...

Adorable with these owls and I like the framing.

Ms. Tamp said...

I like the framing of the owls.

Mary Holshouser said...

there's always an odd-owl in the
bunch. Fun card. thanks for
sharing. txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Scrapper69 said...

So stinking CUTE! I love the cute owls!

Theresa

Andre M. said...

Pretty frame for these cuties, love your design!

Dee Earnshaw said...

Ha ha - what a funny card - loving these silly owls!!

Oliev said...

Awesome card, I love owls!

Denise Bryant said...

These owls are just adorable! Darling card!

Chandhini said...

Love the scene building, the rectangle frame dies are cool.

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love the adorable owls!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Kelsey Thomas said...

I love this card! :)

Valerija said...

So cute! Love the image and your card.
Valerija xx

Heather said...

He, he, he . . . this is just too fun!! Those little owls are adorable!

Kate said...

Great card! I just ordered that stamp set and can't wait to get it. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Mary-Anne V said...

Adorable and playful owls...love the new rectangular dies.

ankuinsta15 said...

Adorable creation!