Monday, March 9, 2020

Lucky You


Hello Stamping Friends!

St. Patrick's Day is coming up!  I have a card to share with you today and on St. Patrick's Day using dies from Frantic Stamper!!

I normally don't make many St. Patty's Day cards, but Frantic Stamper had some super fun dies released in January that were so much fun to work with!  So I got a chance to create some cards for my kiddos!!
I used the Lucky You (10765) for my sentiment!

I also used the St. Patty's Day Icons (10764) for the horseshoe and the Shamrocks-A-Plenty (10763) for the additional shamrocks!!

Simple and fun!


Other Frantic Stamper Products Used:


Be sure to check out all of Frantic Stamper's fun dies!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

OMGosh! That is totally darling Kendra! I love the shamrocks and horseshoe! Super cute!

Theresa