Friday, March 6, 2020

Beautiful Layout

Hello Sweet Crafty Friends!

I have a fun layout to share today using Lisa Horton Crafts products!

I thought it would be super fun to show you how Lisa's products are great for scrapbooking!!

I absolutely LOVE the new Mini Banner Alphabet die set!  It's a perfect die set to create your own sentiments, so in this case a title for my layout:
 I decided to create the word 'beautiful' to go along with the lovely photo of my daughter!

Close-up:
I also used the lovely In The Loop Die twice on this layout!  I thought it would add a nice accent to the page!  I kept some of the circles from the border, so that I could add them randomly back in the border and outside of it to add more interest!  I love the look!!  I also added a few rhinestones!!

I used the Nested Flags die set to create the light purple flags!  I love the size of these flags!  Perfect for scrapbooking!!

I also used the Nested Banners die set to create this grouping of three banners:
Which I then added some lovely die cut butterflies from the Butterfly Flourish Die Set!

I absolutely love how this layout turned out!!  So fun!!

Have a lovely day!  



2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute layout!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH! You know I adore your daughter! She's adorable and looks like her sweet Mama! Your layout is simply fantastic! I love the design and the pretty color combination and those banner dies are pretty flippin' cool too! What a wonderful way to showcase how they can be used!

Theresa