Saturday, October 10, 2020

Choose Happy

Hello Sweet Crafty Friends!

I have a pretty card to share today using Lisa Horton Crafts products!

I really love how this clan and simple card turned out: :
So pretty!!

I started by stamping the Music Sheet A6 Stamp on my white card layer.  I then trimmed the layer into three sections.  I rounded the top right corner of the layer and bottom right  corner of the layer to add a little interest and elegance!  

I then used the beautiful Mandala Doily Flourish Die as a stencil on my three layers.  I did one layer at a time.  Slightly positioning the stencil I created differently on each layer.  I also used different ink colors on each layer.  I liked these three colors together!!  

For my sentiments I stamped three of the encouraging sentiments from the Choose Happy stamp set!  And trimmed each of them right around their black edge and added them to my card.

I wanted to add some gems or pearls, but I couldn't decided exactly how I liked them placed.  I kept taking them off and really just liking the card as is.



Have a lovely day!  



No comments: