Friday, October 16, 2020

SPOOK-TACULAR Halloween

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Click here to find the current challenge!

Theme:
Midnight

-----------------

With the theme in mind, I thought it would be fun to create a Halloween themed card:
I used the Circles Die Set to create my circle mask and then inked a circle on my white card layer with dark colors to make it like a night sky!  I then stamped the Batty Background Ink Splatter!  Perfect to make it look like bats are flying around in the night sky!!

The sweet owl image is from the Spooky Fun stamp set!!


All YNS Products Used:

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

No comments: