Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Sweet Pumpkin


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

I Need A Favor

With Halloween this weekend, I thought it would be fun to create this cute lollipop holder:
Such a sweet pumpkin!  Will be cute to put in one of my kiddos gift baskets!!

I just love how fun and quick these are to put together!!!

All My Creative Time Products Used:

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

5 comments:

Linda Hott said...

So darn cute!!! Your kiddo will love it without a doubt! :) Have a great day!

Denise Bryant said...

LOVE your cute lollipop holder, Kendra! These would be so fun to give out to some special trick or treaters!

joni said...

How cute!!!! Perfect for Halloween parties!!!

Cindy Holmes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cindy Holmes said...

Oh my gosh your Pumpkin Jack-O-Lantern is just so adorable! caholmes67@gmail.com