Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Cute Gnomes

Hello Stamping Friends!

I'm sharing two cards today using products from Your Next Stamp!!


This first card features the Gnome Sweet Gnome and Happy Gnomies stamp sets:
I love these new gnome sets!!  So super cute!!!

This card also features the awesome new Slim Circle Panel Die!!  I love the slimline craze going on right now!!  I use to be intimidated by the longer card fold they call 'slimline'!  But these fun new dies really make creating them so much more easier and fun!! 


I really love this adorable gnome carrying the flower pot!!  So sweet!! 


All YNS Products Used:


-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love the little gnome!
Have a great day!
Marilyn💖