Thursday, October 8, 2020

Gift Card Giving


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Gift Card Giving

I can't believe the holidays are right around the corner again!!  It's got me thinking about gift giving!!

As well as those gift cards I need to get for certain hard to buy for family members or small little gifts.

So I created a holiday gift card:
I used the lovely Holiday Envelope Die to create this cute envelope to put a gift card in!!


All My Creative Time Products Used:

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute gift card holder
have a great day!
Marilyn💖

HappyTownStudio said...

Hi, Kendra! I love your card! Also, you are the winner of the Happy Town Studio stop on the National Coffee Day blog hop. I was wondering if you could drop me a note at happytownstudio@gmail.com so I can make arrangements to send you the stencils and pin! Congrats! -- Teri