Monday, February 15, 2021

BEE You

Hello Sweet Crafty Friends!

I have a shaped card to share today using Lisa Horton Crafts products!

Lisa is on Create and Craft again on Wednesday!!  Lisa has some more fun products being released!!

I am featuring the NEW Honeycomb Frame die set:
    I only used a section of the 'honeycomb' die.  I thought it would be fun to use just part of the die cut, instead of using the entire slim.  I paired it up with the lovely Nested Scalloped and Plain Circles Die Set!!

I created the sentiment using the awesome Large Stitched Alphabet Die Set!!  I just LOVE the size of this alphabet!! And the stitching adds such a nice touch!!

I love how this card turned out!!

Mermaid Tails

Have a lovely day!  



1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute shaped card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️