Thursday, February 11, 2021

Love Shaker


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Just Cards

I am once again using the fun Big Love Die, I thought it would be fun to use it to create a shaped card:
So sweet!  I also took the opportunity to make the heart a shaker window!! 

Cute and simple!!

I just love how it turned out!!

All My Creative Time Products Used:

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

5 comments:

Marilyn said...

Pretty shaped card! Love how you made the heart into a shaker
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Kendra. LOVE your LOVE card!! Your idea to turn the Big Love Block die into a Shaker card is Brilliant and Ingenious!! It is really Gorgeous!! You sure did a Super Incredible Creative Job showcasing how versatile Miss Emma’s goodies are!! YOU so ROCK!M

Denise Bryant said...

Love your shaped card! What a fun idea!

Linda Hott said...

Pretty, pretty!!! You made your love die into a card and a shaker one at that! WOW!! Loving it! :) Make it a great day.

Amy said...

I love your love shaker card :)