Sunday, February 7, 2021

Peony Blooms

Hello Sweet Crafty Friends!

I have a pretty card to share today using Lisa Horton Crafts products!

Lisa is on Create and Craft TODAY!!  With some awesome NEW products!!

Today I am featuring the awesome NEW Peony Blooms Stamp Set:
I absolutely LOVE the beautiful peony image in this set!!  It was so fun to color!!  They first one I colored, I just had to color pink!!  So pretty!!  I love peonies!!

I wanted to keep the card elegant looking and not to take away from the floral image.  So I used the lovely Padded Quilt Embossing Folder on the white cardstock behind the image!!  I love this embossing folder!!!

The sentiment is from the Wordage Sheets - Volume 2!


Here is another card featuring the Peony Blooms Stamp Set:
So clean and simple, but yet so elegant!!

This card uses the largest peony stamp in the set!!  I love the large size!!


All Lisa Horton Products Used:
Peony Blooms
Chain Link Stencil


Here is a look of what is on the show:
So exciting!!

Have a lovely day!  



1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Pretty cards! Love the embossing on your first card
Have a great day!
Marilyn💖