Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Love Tag


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Tag It Tuesday

For my tag today I decided to used the Big Love Die to create a tag for a candy package:
I used a hole punch to add a hole to the upper left, so that I could add twine to create the tag!

All My Creative Time Products Used:

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

3 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Kendra How Beautiful and Sweet is your LOVE tag!! What a Brilliant idea and Magnificent idea for a way to gift a Valentine Candy Treat! Definitely makes for quite the Spectacular Presentation!! You so did a super incredible creative job!! love the paper so pretty!
GREAT JOB!! YOU DO ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Cute tag!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Jen P said...

What a fun idea to make this die a tag! Love it!