Friday, February 19, 2021

D2BA IG Hop


Hello stamping friends! 

At Dare 2B Artzy we are having a fun Instagram hop featuring their NEW stamp sets!!

There are some SUPER cute new stamp sets, gorgeous paper and some awesome new slimline dies!!

For my card today I am featuring the Groundhog Garden stamp set:


I just love the sweet image of the groundhog holding the flower!!

And my absolute FAVORITE thing about this slimline is the awesome NEW Slimline Wildflower Background Die!  I mentioned the idea to Cindy and was so super excited to see that she liked my idea!!  It is so awesome!!


All Dare 2B Artzy Products Used:

Groundhog Garden

Groundhog Garden Die

Slimline Wildflower Background Die

Hello Word Die

Buzzy Beez Paper

Honey Bear Paper

All A Bloom Paper

-----

Check out all the hop details here!!

Have a great day!!


No comments: