Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Anything But a Card with Sweet Stamps



Sweet Stamps Challenge:

Anything But a Card

At the end of July I created a layout for a DT call using Sweet Stamps products and was inspired by it to create another one for my little guys album, as that one was for my daughter, you can see the previous one here.

Here's my layout for Sawyer:
 Being it is for Sawyer's album, I wanted to keep the colors a little more boyish, so I mainly used green, but then pulled the orange from Ava's dress to use as an accent color.

For the sentiment I used So Sweet.
 I also used Cheery Lynn Dies Fanciful Flourish, Judy's Blooms and Dragonfly for this layout.

 I added shimmer to the dragonflies wings and the flower using Creative Inspirations Paint Mango.

For the two corners I used Framed Daisies by just inking one of the corners and then stamping it onto the layout.  I thought it added a nice element.  Sure is a great way to make another use out of stamps.
 
Make sure to join us on the Sweet Stamps blog, we'd love to see what you create.  You have a chance at winning $20 to purchase some "sweet" things of your own!!  There's plenty of wonderful this to choose from!

Have a wonderful day!

Kendra

-------------------------------------

11 comments:

Laura said...

HOW cute!!!

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

Kendra...this is just so cute! I adore it!

Debs Crafty Trinkets said...

Adorable! Awesome job.

Dawnll said...

That picture is priceless! Love this beautiful design.
Great job sweetie

BrossArtAddiction said...

Such a sweet layout Kendra!! Adorable pic of the kiddos too! :D

Big Hugz,
xx Tracey xx

Tamara Morton said...

Oh Kendra, what a beautiful LO! I love the colours and all the little touches! and your children are just gorgeous!!
Hugs
Tamara

Bon Bob’s Delights said...

What a sweet page for your sweeties!! Love how you used part of the Framed Daisies!! Awesome!! Love it!

Jacqueline L. Challiss Hill said...

Wow! What adorable kids you have! This is a fantastic page. Love the dragon fly!

Sandy Fredrick said...

Very cute layout, love the idea of using just the corners of the stamp (great idea). Love the shimmer on the dragonfly and flowers.

Jackie Randolph said...

A-DOR-ABLE!! love your beautiful layout and your children are precious!! Beautiful details as you kept it clean for a little boy!

Debeez Designs said...

What an adorable layout love the colors you have used.