Sunday, September 4, 2011

CI Paints Inspired By: Back to School

This week's challenge at Creative Inspiration Paints is:

Inspired By: Back to School

I can't believe next year at this time my little guy will be starting Preschool!!  Not ready, I love having him home when I am off in winter.  We just got papers yesterday, that we have to bring him in for 4K screening in a few weeks. 

Anyway here is my creation for this challenge:
I created this card for a friend, who is a teacher.  She is back to teaching this week and this have been so crazy so I haven't gotten to talk to her in awhile, so I thought a card would be a good thing to put a smile on her face and let her know I was thinking about her.

I was so excited to find the ribbon for this card, it works perfectly!

I used a Stamping Boutique image called "Back to School Desk".

Have a great day!


Kendra

2 comments:

Sudha said...

Its so pretty dear.

Jennifer M. said...

Super cute! and you are right that ribbon does go perfectly with the card. I'm sure your friend will just love her card.

Jen