Sunday, September 11, 2011

CI Paints Inspired By: Ribbon

This week's challenge at Creative Inspiration Paints is:

Inspired By: Ribbon

I had so much fun creating this elegant "Thank You" card.  The sentiment is from Creative Vision's set "Thank You".

I used Creative Inspirations Paint "Onyx"  to add shimmer on the die cut!  I haven't used the color yet, so I thought this would be a good time to!  As always...I LOVE the SHIMMER!!

It is kind of hard to tell, but I used two different types of black ribbon and added pink pearls along the middle.

This card would work perfect for thanking anyone, but I was also thinking these would be great thank you cards to make for a bride to send to those who came to her wedding shower.  I can't wait till my sister gets engaged some day, so I can use all these ideas stirring in my head!!  But she is only 15, so I have awhile to go!

Have a great day!


Kendra

1 comment:

Ms. Jen said...

Kendra, love this! Simple but so beautiful. Way to go.