Friday, September 2, 2011

Creative Vision Design Team 6 Hop TODAY

Good Morning Stampers!

Today is the official kickoff for Creative Vision's brand new design team! Together we will hop our way around the blogs and meet the very special and talented members of Design Team 6. There will be random prizes awarded to bloggers who post comments. Be sure to become a Creative Vision blog follower, if you are not already, in order to be eligible for those prizes. Following the hop Laura will give away a few SHOPPING SPREES! YIPPEE!

As many of you may know, I love stamping, so I was very excited to be able to join this team!  I've had fun playing around with Laura's Creative Vision Stamps!  And everyone is so friendly on the team!

Here's my first card:
I used a "Thank You" sentiment stamp from the Thank You Set.  I really like the font of this sentiment. 

I stamped it 3 times, in three different colors:
 
I really like how the front turned out!

In the inside, I used "thanks for everything" sentiment also from the Thank You Set.

Let's continue to hop our way to each team member's blog as we showcase our collective talent with this hop theme - SHOW OFF YOUR STYLE.  I tend to have a clean and simple style, yet I think elegant!

Your next stop is Stephanie's blog!

Here's the complete list:
Creative Vision (Laura)
Kendra <-------You are here
Stephanie
Christy
Mary
Allison
Lauren
Chelsea

Have a nice day! Don't forget to become a follower of Creative Vision's blog and leave us all some love, it could make you a winner!!
Kendra

14 comments:

Laura said...

Lovvveee it! Very pretty Kendra! Welcome to the team, super excited to have you!!

Lauren said...

Kendra,
This is so cute! I love the colors you chose! I'm excited to be on the DT with you!
Lauren

Chelsea said...

I love hoe you match the bling...Love me some bling baby!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!! Amazing colors!! Welcome to the design team!! Looking forward to working with you.

Mary said...

Gorgeous colors on your card! Looking forward to working with you on the team!

Betty Benton said...

Loving your different colored "thanks yous", the sheer ribbons, and the placement of the rhinestones! Beautiful card!

Steph Lee (Arty Carty) said...

Wow!! very pretty card!! I love the DP and the placement of your blings ... so soft and pretty colors. LOVE it..and I can see I'm going to be so inspired by your work on the team.

Theresa's Studio said...

Think I went to wrong post. Love your card, Kendra. Great stamp.

Avra Williams said...

As usual - a lovely card! I miss visiting your blog - always something special to see!

Unknown said...

Love your card Kendra!!! Like the tone on tone!

Camishel said...

Love the colors and the inside of your card!

Elaine said...

Oooohhhh super pretty card Kendra! I love the elegance of it and especially the inside:o)

Tinker Planet said...

I really like the flow of this card from the front to the inside... and I love the colors too!

mom2gran2 said...

I like how you put the gems around the sentiments. Neat idea, beautiful card.