Saturday, June 25, 2016

Congrats with TSOL

Hello Crafty Friends!!

I have a fun card to share with you today using some awesome products from The Stamps of Life!!

Recently released from TSOL was the fun Congrats Circle Dies!
I really like these circle dies!

They are so much fun to use!

Here is the card I created:
I was inspired to create a card to give to a new mother and father congratulating them on their new baby girl!!  So I made it very girly!! 

TSOL Products Used:
Dies: Congrats Circle Die, Triple Circle Flip-its
Paper: Candy, Together Collection
Misc.: Dots Embossing Folder, Pink & White Twine,
Guava Felt Flowers

Be sure to check out all the lovely products from the The Stamps of Life here!!

Have a lovely day!!

1 comment:

Scrapper69 said...

Hi Kendra! Sorry I've been MIA the past several weeks! My son who's in the Marine's is home on leave and my computer crashed on me - Been spending time with him and trying to fix my computer which has been a big headache! I think I got it somewhat fixed so I thought I would stop by to say "Hey there" and see what I've missed - looks like a lot! :) Love seeing your fabulous designs - my fav is that Happy Birthday with the stars - so cool with it being a shaker-- I will have to try it! Have a fabulous day and hopefully I'll be back to my normal schedule this week! :)

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations