Sunday, June 26, 2016

Father's Day Fishing


Hello Stamping Friends!


Hope you are having a great weekend!!

Just wanted to share a Father's Day card I created and just noticed I forgot to post!

I really like how this card turned out so wanted to still share it:
I used the awesome Fishing Lesson die from Frantic Stamper!  I used the die to die cut the oval from the front of my card base and then used it again and die cut the image on black cardstock!

I used the All In the Family stamp set to create the "Happy Father's Day" sentiment!  I just love how you can build your own sentiments in this set!!

I love the window that I created!!  When you open the card you can still see the adorable silhouette!!


Have a lovely day!




------------------------




3 comments:

T Pham said...

Love that die and how you used it. Love the see-through window.

Nazeema Calypso Thompson said...

Beautiful card Kendra!!! Love that silhouette die in the window!!!

Scrapper69 said...

Oh how Wonderful... Very cool masculine card!

Theresa