Thursday, June 9, 2016

Retro TV


Hello Stamping Friends!


Have you had a chance to check out the new Retro Cool release from Frantic Stamper!?!

I had a lot of fun with this release!!
You can see the entire release here!

Here are two cards I created using the new Retro TV's:
For this first one I used the Small Retro TV!
I really like how this card turned out!
The "News Flash!!" sentiment was computer generated!

I like that I used some fun chevron pattern paper to make it look as if the TV was acting up, to actually get someone's attention to make and announcement! 

Next up, I used the Large Retro TV...
Once again, the sentiment is computer generated, but this time I die cut it so that it was in the TV!!

So super fun!!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




2 comments:

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Terrific cards but that stinkin' cute TV stole the show!

Bela Teixeira said...

Oh my gosh this is wonderful both of them scream out..."Alice to the Moon." wink..The Honeymooners :)