Sunday, June 19, 2016

Fun Fishing Card


Hello Stamping Friends!


I have a fun card, in honor of Father's Day, to share with you today using some awesome dies from Frantic Stamper!!
I just LOVE how this card turned out!

I started off by using the Diagonal Card Sketcher Die Set to create the layout of this fun card!!

I used the Fishing Fly Assortment for the row of jigs on the top!

The stamped "Dad" sentiment is from the All In The Family stamp set!!

On the bottom half, I used the awesome Fancy Fish die!
I placed a googly eye behind to make it a little more fun!

I also used part of the Fishing Pole die to get the hook and some of the line, to make it look as if someone was about to catch this huge fish!! 
Have a lovely day!




------------------------




1 comment:

Georgiana said...

Neat Father's Day card. I like that diagonal die you used.