Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Flip Flopping Fabulous!


Hello Stamping Friends!


Have you seen the new "Vacation at the Beach" die release from Frantic Stamper!!

There are some super fun new dies!  Be sure to check them all out here!!

Today I am featuring the new Flip Flops!!
The die set includes the shoe soles, toe pieces and 4 interchangeable decorative elements!!  

I love flowers, so I went with the decorative flowers and added a rhinestone in the center to add a little bling!!

Aren't they fun?!  I sure think so!

The "You're Flip Flopping Fabulous!!" is a computer generated sentiment!

I just love being able to throw on a pair of flip flops!! 
And especially taking a walk out to our pond!

Some of you may know life here has been pretty crazy!  We are currently building!

We recently finished up the landscaping around our pond, so it is one of our favorite spots to go!  You normally can find us swimming lately!! :)
My husband thinks I'm crazy, but I just had to have a rainbow of chairs since this is my happy place!!  Now if only we could get even more rain to fill the pond up!

That was just a slight personal note, I hope all is well with you!

Thanks for stopping by!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------




2 comments:

Jeannie said...

Hi Kendra! What a fun card with that plaid paper and I wish I could find a pair that looked like that! Your rainbow of chairs looks so fun and I can understand how it's your happy place.

Jeannie T.
Current Blog Challenge: Who's the Boss? (Embossing)
More Info to Join Here:
Dragonfly Journeys

Scrapper69 said...

Your card is Fun-Tastic! LOVE the flip flops and the cute sentiment - Your landscaping looks awesome! LOVE the idea for the rainbow chairs.... sounds like the perfect HAPPY PLACE for your whole family!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations