Thursday, September 13, 2018

MCT Birthday Palooza


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Birthday Palooza

Fun theme!!  It's always so nice to have some Birthday cards created in advance!!

I have a friend who is having a birthday soon and her favorite color is purple, so I thought this would be a sweet card for her:
Yummy!!

I used the fun Birthday Cake Die to create my card base!!  I love using this die to create birthday cake shaped cards!!

The 'Happy Birthday to you.' sentiment is part of the Time to Celebrate stamp set!

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

3 comments:

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Kendra What a Beautiful Bothday Card!! Definitely you created a Cute Birthday Cake....I love your Purple Polkadot Frosting...it really does makes for quite the presentation! Your friend is going to love and cherish her card!! You sure did a Super outstanding Creative Job as you showcase clever ways to use Miss Emma’s amazing goodies!! YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Cute birthday card!! Love the purple!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

quilt4fun2 said...

My favorite color is purple also and I am sure your friend will love her purple cake shaped card! Great job.
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com