Thursday, September 13, 2018

YNS September Release

Hello Stamping Friends!

 It's release day at Your Next Stamp!!!
Release day is always an amazing day!!
So MANY great new stamp sets and dies being released today!!!
Happy dance!!


--------------------

First up I am featuring the cute new Silly Trash Monsters stamp set and coordinating die set!!
Isn't it fun?!

I sure think so! 

 I love these cute little monsters!  I colored two of the monsters to add to this card.  One I placed in the new Trash Can die cut!  The other I thought it would be fun to place upside down in the open area of the Circle Panel Die!!  

I thought the die cut circle panel was a great fit for these cute monsters!!

All YNS Products Used:

-----


Next up I am showcasing the fun new Ghoul-tastic Halloween stamp set and coordinating die set!!  

I had so much fun with this stamp set!!  I absolutely love Halloween!!  

I love the sweet trick or treaters in this set!  I colored all of them up and only one didn't make it to my card due to space!
I used the new  Wonky Door Die for the fun door that can be opened!!  I used the Halloween Words Die Set to die cut the '31' to act as the house number!!  Clever I thought!!

I used a gumdrop for a door knob!  The 'Have a spook-tacular Halloween' is from the new Trick or Treat stamp set!  And the die cut bat and spider web accents are from the Happy Haunting Die Set!

Behind the door I placed one of the trick or treaters with the 'Boo' sentiment, which is part of the Ghoul-tastic Halloween stamp set!
So fun!!


All YNS Products Used:


Please reference our linky at the bottom of this post for the entire hop list.

--------------------

Be sure to check out all the awesome new products here!!!!

Happy Hopping!!
Please remember to leave some love along the way!

You have a chance at winning a $25 Gift Certificate!!!

Have a lovely day!




33 comments:

Jen P said...

Great cards! Love the new Wonky Door Die. So fun!

Karthikha said...

Awesome cards! I love how the ghoul says Boo behind the door :) It is super fun! :)

Daria Z. said...

Such fun cards! I really love the upside down monster on the first card.

Kari S said...

The cards are adorable! I love the little skeleton.

belaspaperinspirations.blogspot.com said...

These are amazing :) love that brick.

Grudniowe Handmade said...

cute cards :)

sharon g said...

I like the spots removed from the background. This looks really great. Thanks for the idea...

MadeByMeghanK said...

I love how you colored all the characters! The brick stencil is perfect to create a scene!

Becca Yahrling said...

Such adorable cards! I love the Halloween one; the characters
are so fun; love the spiderweb and the door is great!

Macimbalo said...

Really adorable! You cards are so creative and awesome!

Kelsey Thomas said...

I really like your Halloween card - so cute! :)

Heather said...

Ha, ha, ha, that first card is just too fun!! Love that fabulous cover plate die cut!

Sue D said...

Cute card designs. I like the colors.

Beverly Perdue said...

Amazing cards! I love both of them! The green polka dots is a perfect background for the cute monsters and the Halloween card is so adorable with the wonky door. Nice touch to add the numbers on the door!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Such beautiful cards!

Katie Ann Brooks said...

These rock! I love that peekaboo door!

Ardilla said...

Cute cards!!!! The monsters are awesome!

mugdha gujarathi said...

such fun cards!! I loved the door concept very much,so cool!!

Raga Senthil said...

Ohh soo bootiful. Peek-a-boo door is super fun. Love wonky door with number. Really ghoul-tastic. πŸ€žπŸ’•πŸ’•

Dee Earnshaw said...

love your cards - the trash monster is adorable :)

Mary Holshouser said...

Fun cards. Love the
guy hanging upside-down.
The opening door is cute.
thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Liz's Craft Place said...

Your take on the monsters is great. I love the circle background.

Tammy L said...

Really fun cards! I am so loving these dies for this release! TFS!

Karla Yungwirth said...

So cute!! Those trash monsters make me laugh!

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

These are two great cards ! I might have a slight preference for the second one because of that crew of monsters and that wonky door, so fun ! Thanks for sharing. Love, Marjorie
[margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

Lynne in NI said...

Fab fun cards! Love the trick or treater's with the hidden ghost!

Roberta Stevenson said...

Your cards are super adorable and both of them put a smile on my face! I love your colouring and designs. Really love the interactive door and the little monsters crack me up! Thank you so much for sharing!

Cathy Lillie said...

Great cards! I especially like the Halloween one - the bride of Frankenstein is awesome! Love that wonky door!

Arianna Barbara said...

Awww!!! Too cute!!!

Scrapper69 said...

OMGOSH... those cards are soooo CUTE! LOVE the new sets!

Theresa

Susan Y said...

Fun cards! So many great ideas!

Mimi's Craftroom said...

What fun cards.

Valerija said...

Beautiful cards! Thanks for sharing with us.