Tuesday, September 11, 2018

YNS September Preview

Hello Stamping Friends!

 It's preview day at Your Next Stamp!!!
Which means tomorrow is release day!!

This time of the month is always so exciting!!

--------------------

Today I am featuring the adorable new Autumn Harvest stamp set!

I am absolutely in love with this adorable new set.

The set contains six sweet images and six sentiments!

I decided to use the fox image and the cute little mice for the shaker card:
Such a sweet card!

I used the new Falling Leaves Panel Die for my background!  I just love YNS's Panel Dies!!  I also used the panel to die cut the leaves from red, orange, yellow and green cardstock to add in my shaker mix!!

All YNS Products Used:
Autumn Harvest *NEW
Autumn Harvest Die Set *NEW
Falling Leaves Panel Die *NEW

--------------------

Be sure to check out the Your Next Stamp Blog to view all the other sneak peeks!!

Have a lovely day!!