Friday, September 7, 2018

Thanks

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

I'm so excited to share this card with you!!  Not only is it a fun fold card, but it also features some of the amazing new products from D2BA, that I am in love with!!

So here is my instructions for a fun Tower Fold Card!!

I started by cutting a piece of white cardstock 8"x8"! This will be the main card base.  


I then scored opposite sides at 2".


Then along both those score lines I used a pencil and ruler to mark at 1", 2 1/4", 3 1/4", 4 3/4", 5 3/4" and 7". 


I then used my ruler to line up each of those marks and used a cutting knife to cut from score mark to score mark.

It should look like this:

Now you're going to score at 4" from the score line on just the 1" pieces...(4 scores total, I made them in red to show)

Then on the 1 1/4" (2 total) and 1 1/2" (1 total) pieces you are going to score 1" from both score lines we create(6 scores total):

This is how it should look...
How exciting!

Now time to decorate!!

Here is my finished card:
I LOVE how it turned out!!

I used the lovely Fall Harvest Collection Paper Pack for my pattern paper!!

Side view:
I used the new Foxy Greetings stamp set for the adorable fox and squirrel!  As well as the coordinating Foxy Greetings Die Set to cut the animals out after coloring them with my Copics!

I just love this fold, something different and so fun!


The cute little bird is also from the Foxy Greetings stamp set and die cut with the coordinating die set!  I thought it was a perfect addition to the die cut sentiment. 
  I used the Thanks Layer Die for my sentiment.  I love the layered die words from D2BA!!

The die cut sentiment was placed on top of two layers, which are from the Nesting Oval Scalloped Frames!


*Don't mind my fingers!!*
This is what the card looks like folded up:
How fun!!

Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

2 comments:

Helen said...

Kendra, I just love this card...the design is so clever I know I'll be trying it with cards for many occasions. tfs

Scrapper69 said...

WOW! That turned out sooo PRETTY and I LOVE the Fold! Neat Step by Step so I can try and make this myself! Have a great weekend!

Theresa