Tuesday, September 4, 2018

MCT Weird Holiday


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Weird Holiday

I really like the 'Weird Holiday' themed days!  It's always fun to look at all the funny holidays for the month!  

A few of them caught my eye this month, but I ended up going with September 10th Weird Holiday....
Swap Ideas Day

'It is a day to share thoughts, barter goods, exchange ideas, trade opinions and discuss viewpoints with family members, friends, co-workers and strangers.'

This past Friday, Miss Emma released the adorable Ghost Lollipop Holder Die and we had a fun Blog Hop using it for her 48hr Flash Sale!  I love being able to share my fun creations and be inspired by fellow crafters.

After hopping myself I found some fun ideas from fellow designers, that I thought it would be fun to find inspiration from and create another lollipop holder!!

So here it is:
I started by die cutting my Ghost Lollipop Holder Die from a piece of pattern paper!  I really like that Gaylynn used pattern paper for her holders!!

I loved the bag Emily added to her ghost!  So I created a sweet trick-or-treat bag for my ghost using the Ribbon End Dies!!  I stamped the spider from the Open if you Dare stamp set on the bag I created to add a little interest!!

The 'Happy Halloween' sentiment is from the Witchie Witchie stamp set!

I got a huge response on using googlie eyes, which I also really liked on mine, so I decided to add googlie to this sweet holder as well!!

I love the combination of ideas together!!

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

7 comments:

Denise Bryant said...

Love your cute polka dot ghost! Cute little trick or treat bag too!

Joan Smith said...

OMG Miss Kendra Your Little Lollipop Treat Holder is Spooktacular!! Great Story Share too.....You definitely did a Super Outstanding Creative job as you were inspired to do and now passing on that inspiration using Miss Emma's Fab Goodies!! This is a Great Holiday...Never heard of it but it's an Awesome one for sure...so you really covered allot of basis as you spread the new of this holiday and your Craftabulous inspirations too!! YOU so ROCK!!

Marilyn said...

Cute!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤️

Crafting Katie said...

Super cute, Kendra! What a fun way to use that weird holiday!

quilt4fun2 said...

What could be better than a ghost with a Halloween bag and google eyes? Love it!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com

Credit Loan Solution said...

Are you tired of seeking loans and Mortgages,have you been turned down constantly By your banks and other financial institutions,We offer any form of loan to individuals and corporate bodies at low interest rate.If you are interested in taking a loan,feel free to contact us today,we promise to offer you the best services ever.Just give us a try,because a trial will convince you.What are your Financial needs?Do you need a business loan?Do you need a personal loan?Do you want to buy a car?Do you want to refinance?Do you need a mortgage loan?Do you need a huge capital to start off your business proposal or expansion? Have you lost hope and you think there is no way out, and your financial burdens still persists? Contact us (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com)

Your Name:...............
Your Country:...............
Your Occupation:...............
Loan Amount Needed:...............
Loan Duration...............
Monthly Income:...............
Your Telephone Number:.....................
Business Plan/Use Of Your Loan:...............
Contact Us At : gaincreditloan1@gmail.com

Scrapper69 said...

Super DUPER CUTE!!! LOVE the ghost!!

Theresa