Thursday, September 6, 2018

My Craft Room

Hi Stamping Friends!!

So I have had these images edited for awhile now, but just haven't had a chance to post them!

We moved into our new house a little over a year ago now.  My Art Room and 4 Season's Room were the two rooms I was most excited for during the building process!

So glad it is over!

So here is my new Art Room:
 When deciding on what I all really wanted, my dream was to always have french doors into my art room!  I am so happy to get them!  I love the entrance to my space!!

I was also VERY excited to have some nice large windows in my art room!!  I love the natural light and the scenery out!!
I knew I also really wanted cabinets for organization!!   With moving I honestly can't believe how much stuff I had!!

At the end of my main work table, my husband created a shelf for me as you can never have enough storage!  As of now it hold all my containers with rhinestones and enamel dots, which I have in containers by color.  I also place my copic container on the shelf when it's not up in my sunroom!

Under the windows, my husband created a ledge for me, so I have pictures, handmade cards and some wooden stamps on display!

To the left, I have my cutting station, along with some of my paper!  I have some of my 6x6 paper pads on the counter for easy access.  There is more plain cardstock and 6x6 pads behind the middle doors.  My ribbon is in the left top and middle drawers, along with buttons.  My twine is on the counter.  One drawer holds my distress inks for easy access.  One drawer is random embellishments and then the last one on the right is all my pretty glitter and embossing powder!  The two bottom right drawers have scrapbook supplies.
In the right cubes I store my lovely Dare 2B Artzy products!!

I have my work station in the center under a window that faces the back of our land to a lovely pond and all kids of beautiful flowers!!
Another thing I knew I really wanted was a lovely chandelier above my work table!!

The middle storage shelf is used to store my handmade cards on the top shelf.

The next shelf down is all my lovely Your Next Stamp products!!  And the bottom two shelves are for my kids scrapbooks.

My other section of cabinets store all my dies, stamps, extra adhesive and inks!!
The far left, is where I take all my photos of my projects.  The main counter area is my die cutting station.  The storage drawers on the right house my lovely Frantic Stamper dies and my products from My Creative Time!  As well as all my lovely sequins!!  And other random dies!

My desk area and closet space:
 I decided I didn't want a door for the closet, so I have my husband make the opening large, to make it kind of like a gallery for paintings by my kids.  The storage cubes hold random things as well as the shelves on each side of the gallery.

 My daughter needed her own space, so we were sure to have an area for her:
All the lovely art work hanging on the walls was done by myself while I was in Art School or by my kiddos!

This place is definitely one of my HAPPY PLACES!!

It's just full of so much fun and color!!

I hope you've enjoyed a view of my work space!

Have a lovely day!!


4 comments:

Chrisboldo said...

wow, awesome space! So envious, LOL Enjoy!

Chris B
http://thecardphilelady.blogspot.com

Suzi Mac said...

Absolutely stunning work/Art/Craft creative space Kendra. I wish you many happy hours/days/weeks/years of creative time in your new room. Love it.
Hugs Suzi x

Scrapper69 said...

Ooh, WOW! Kendra! Your space is Beautiful! So Light and Fresh... Looks like such a fabulous space to create in! Lucky Lady!!! Thanks so much for sharing it.... I always enjoy seeing other crafters Fabulous Spaces! Have a wonderful Day!

Theresa
Theresa’s Crafty Creations

Helen said...

A craft room this beautiful deserves French doors and for a crafter who does such lovely work as you, these doors are a must! Love your crafting space. tfs