Friday, June 5, 2020

Butterfly Wing Background

Hello Sweet Crafty Friends!

I have a fun card to share today using Lisa Horton Crafts products!

My card today features the lovely Wings and Things stamp set!  I absolutely LOVE this set!  The detail on the butterfly wings is so beautiful!

Instead of creating a butterfly with the set, I decided to use one of the wings to create a fun background:
I love how it turned out!  The stamped wings look so pretty on Lisa's paper!! I used a piece of paper from the Capri Paper Pad!!  Such beautiful paper!!

Here is a look at my stamping process:

 I slightly lined up the 'wing' so that it would touch the previously stamped wing.  I like how the design then looks like it is all connected!

It creates such a fun background, in my opinion!!

As I am writing this post I'm thinking, I absolutely love stamping on Lisa's beautiful paper, but image stamping these wings on a piece of white paper and then coloring the wings in with bright colors to create a fun bright and colorful background! 

A close-up:
 I used the Just Saying - Be Happy stamp set for my sentiment.  I love the font used on these sentiments!!

The added little die cut butterfly is from the the Butterfly Flourish Die Set!

Another fun use for the wing stamps!

Have a lovely day!  



1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Gorgeous!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️