Monday, June 1, 2020

Father's Day Tag


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

Masculine Monday

With Father's Day coming up I decided to create a tag to add to my Husband or Dad's Father's Day gift:
I used the Super Tag Dies to create my tag!

I then used the fun ABC Dies to create the die cut 'DAD' letters!!

I finished the tag off my adding the die cut burst from the Super Tag Dies, which I stamped the 'Happy Father's Day!' sentiment on, which is from the Have a Super Day! stamp set!

A nice, simple masculine tag!!


All My Creative Time Products Used:

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Awesome Father’s Day tag!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️

quilt4fun2 said...

Nice manly tag...your dad will love it!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com