Thursday, June 25, 2020

YNS #142

Hello Stamping Friends!

Time for a new challenge at Your Next Stamp!!

Click here to find the current challenge!

Theme:
How Does Your Garden Grow?

-----------------

This theme speaks to me majorly! I love my flower gardens!!  I love looking out my windows and seeing all my blooming flowers!!  Makes my heart happy!!

So I put my all in this beautiful card:
I love the Friendship Fence stamp set!  The fence, flowers and cute critters are so fun!!

I used the cute lamb image from the Life Is Sweet stamp set!  I am always bringing new plants home to plant somewhere!!  There isn't much room, but I always seem to find space!!


All YNS Products Used:

Here is a picture of one of my flower berms that I took yesterday:
When I'm not spending time with my family, making cards or working you can find me roaming around our yard working in my flower beds!!

My garden grows with LOTS of LOVE!!

-----------------


Be sure to check out all of the lovely products at Your Next Stamp!!
You'll love them!!

Have a lovely day!




-----------------

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute card! Love the cute lamb Your garden is beautiful
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤