Friday, June 5, 2020

Sweet as Honey

Hello Stamping Friends!!

I'm on the Dare 2B Artzy Blog today!!

I have a super cute shaker card I'm sharing featuring the cute Honey Bears stamp set!!
I used the Wavy Squares Framelit Die set to create my shaker window and layer on my card base!  Such a fun framelit set!!

I used papers from the beautiful All the Buzz Paper Collection!  I just LOVE all the papers in this newest collection!!

I just love the sweet image of the bear!!  I colored her in using my Copics!  I grabbed my color inspiration for her from the papers.  So sweet!!

Dare 2B Artzy Products Used:
Honey Bears
Honey Bears Die
Wavy Squares Framelit Die
All the Buzz Paper Collection


Check out all D2BA's products here!

Have a beautiful day! 

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Cute card!
Have a great day!
Marilyn ❤️