Sunday, June 7, 2020

YNS June Preview Day 1

Hello Stamping Friends!

 It's Day 1 of Previews for Your Next Stamp June Release!!!

This time of the month is always so exciting!!  And this release is filled with a ton of awesome new products!!

--------------------

First up, I am featuring the new Painted Shapes stamp set:
I love the large heart in the set!

I have a sneak peek of the Positive Affirmations stamp set as well!!  The tiny heart and sentiment are part of that set!  We'll be sharing more of that set Wednesday!!


All YNS Products Used:
Painted Shapes
Positive Affirmations

---

Next up, I am featuring the adorable new Coffee Characters stamp set:
I absolutely LOVE the adorable images in this new stamp set!! 

I decided to use the sweet mouse in the cup, as I love it paired up with the new Cool Tag Six Die Set!

All YNS Products Used:
Coffee Characters
Coffee Characters Die Set
Cool Tag Six



--------------------


Be sure to check out the Your Next Stamp Blog to view the new products and check out the other inspiration!!

Have a lovely day!!

24 comments:

Ms. Tamp said...

Great look to the painted shapes and the tag.

New Creations said...

Love the artsy hearts, great layered tag!

Valerija said...

Oh wow, very sweet card and tag. Love the cute image.
Valerija xx

Oliev said...

Sweet sweet cards!

Jeanne Beam said...

Such sweet, adorable cards!
Thanks so much for sharing...

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

Oh these are both so super cute!

Denise Bryant said...

Great card and tag! Love the cute mouse!

Carol Wortman said...

Melted my heart, that face. Yes please a cuppa with a cutie! So cute!

Margery C said...

Love that mouse and the new Coffee Characters set. I envisioned the mouse on the tag too.

Mary Holshouser said...

Love the tag with the mouse.
He is darling. He looks so
happy in his cup. Great
cards. thanks for sharing
txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

Mary-Anne V said...

Wonderful thank you card and sweet tag.

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Love the mouse in mug - perfect touch with the cheese styled tag!

Beverly Perdue said...

Love your CAS thank you card and the fun tag with the mouse in the cup. Your tag reminds me of a block of cheese. It's perfect with the mouse.

sharon g said...

Your cheesy background is perfect. I really love the mousie, too!

Fikreta said...

Beautiful card and so cute tag!

Nana Griffin said...

Your card and tag is lovely. Sure is a cute mouse.

Anushree Vaish said...

So So So adorable ...I love this cute one!!

Becca Yahrling said...

Great cards! And if it's about coffee, I need it!! lol

Sue D said...

I like the framing and colors on the first and the cute tag design.

Anneleise Hampson said...

Coffee isn't my thing but I do know someone who that set would be great to use for her cards.

Macimbalo said...

These are adorable!!! Great use of the new release!

Cindy Holmes said...

Cute card and tag! Especially the tag! That mouse is just so precious!

Tina Z. said...

So adorable!

Pam Sebring Iowa said...

Omygosh! I love this little duck tag!! All new sets are amazing!