Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Cute Mini Bag


Hello Sweet Stamping Friends!


I'm joining in the post today on the My Creative Time Blog!

Today's theme is...

3D Wednesday

I always love this theme!!

I decided to create this cute little package:
I just LOVE how it turned out!!  Love all the fun layers!!

I used the Stitched Mini Bag Die to create the package!  Such a sweet little package with so much love put into it!!

All My Creative Time Products Used:

Make sure you head on over to My Creative Time Blog 
to see all kinds of wonderful inspiration from the DT!

Have a lovely day!




------------------------

4 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute package! Love the blue!
Have a great day!
Marilyn❤

Pam Sebring Iowa said...

This is adorable! Could be used for so many occasions!

Carol Wortman said...

Really a cute addition to any gift!! So pretty

quilt4fun2 said...

Love your cute little package! Great papers...so pretty!
quilt 4 fun 2 at hot mail dot com